Like everyone, an employee’s life can be turned upside down at any time, by a serious illness or accident. Often, people’s lives are changed; sometimes this is permanent. Providing the best support for employees during these most difficult of times can be a challenge – most companies are simply not resourced to do this. And, at a practical level, there is also a need to try to help the employee back into normal life – and work.
We provide expert support and guidance for those faced with a long-term illness or injury. We enable people to cope with their changed lives or help them get their lives back on track. MorganAsh’s experienced nurses work with employees to understand their specific needs and then to match those needs to the most suitable healthcare and support services. We provide services such as specialist counselling (including bereavement counselling) and cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT). We also help to outline options available for treatment and support, explain complex medical terminology, recommend coping strategies, connect people with self-help groups – and much more.
- Expert help from experienced, qualified nurses.
- Support for an extensive range of physical and mental conditions.
- Balanced, unbiased and independent advice.
- Practical and emotional support.
- Unhurried and detailed explanations of the options available.
- Someone who will learn about each person’s needs and find the best support and healthcare services for them.
- Professional counselling services.
- Helps get employees back on track in the most effective, caring way.
- Reduces employee downtime and maximises workforce utilisation.
- Provides ‘employer of choice’ market differentiation.
- Reduces complaints both internally and to the Financial Ombudsman Service and negates bad publicity.