Tele-claims and claims reviews
The traditional paper-based approach to handling insurance claims can be time-consuming and cumbersome – expensive to administrate and both challenging and draining for the claimant. The process can stop and start many times while information is gathered, so cases can drag on.
MorganAsh’s trained nurses talk to claimants to obtain information about the condition and surrounding circumstances – including checks for non-disclosure and the financial status of those who are self-employed. Our nurses provide professional empathy to build trust and honesty, resulting in more in-depth answers and reduced fraud. This independent, non-contentious approach reduces conflict, cutting down on complaints – while having initial interviews undertaken by a nurse reduces the need for further sources of medical information. The whole approach reduces costs, improves information and delivers a substantially better customer journey.
- Structured interviews by qualified nurses.
- Better information obtained through empathic expertise and understanding.
- Flexible, scalable service from a company which has handled over one million cases.
- Available across the UK, Ireland and in Germany.
- Claims reviews provide ongoing assessment and management of the person and the case until resolved.
- Significantly improved process for the claimant.
- Empathy at the time of need.
- Replaces cumbersome claims forms/processes.
- Speeds up the claims process significantly.
- Reduces the cost of obtaining medical evidence.
- Reduces negative publicity and minimises complaints to the Financial Ombudsman Service